Stamp is an award-winning software utility that renames digital camera photos so they sort in chronological order:
- Downloads photos from your camera
- Dates photos using EXIF metadata
- Renames photos to sort chronologically
If you own a digital camera, you're probably generating lots of photos and videos
with uninformative filenames like "IMG_0002.JPG" and "MVI_0003.AVI".
It's not easy to view these files chronologically, especially if you mix photos and
videos or files from different cameras.
2003-12-25 @08-58-17 MVI_0001.AVI
2003-12-25 @09-01-24 IMG_0002.JPG
2003-12-25 @09-06-35 MVI_0003.AVI
2003-12-25 @10-23-48 IMG_0004.JPG
Stamp extracts the date/time each photo was originally shot from camera-generated metadata, then adds a timestamp to the beginning of each filename. After running Stamp, you can sort your photos and videos by filename to view them in true chronological order - even if they come from different cameras.
- Works with all digital cameras
- Works with photos and audio/video files
- Downloads files directly from many cameras
- Batch processes folder trees automatically
- Fast and safe - never modifies file contents
- Configurable options, filters, and filename formats
- Comprehensive User Guide